good synth and good price with great discounts

1 Like

Fire Plug-in!!!

1 Like

Спасибо

Moderator translation :

Thanks

I bought it but you charged me $63 USD! not fair

Hi @Jorjhan_Castro What is the issue with the charge?

1 Like

Hey Chris,

Well I think it was my mistake but I didn’t know. When I paid, the system was set up in GBP so it charged me 64USD from my PayPal account, but then now that I see I could’ve changed it to USD and it would’ve been cheaper.

@Jorjhan_Castro

In fact no, it’s not a mistake. The currency selector you have on S.A website will just display prices in £GBP, €uros or $US Dollars depending on your selection but the final transaction is always processed in £GBP and then it’s converted to your own currency by PayPal or your bank according to the current exchange rate at that time.

So no mistake from you or the site here, it wouldn’t have made the price lower if you selected US dollar.

A post was split to a new topic: DLC Presets for ANA 2 CMD not showing up

going to buy this asap

Nice one

Thank you for the ANA 2 sale! Hope you are doing well in the UK.

1 Like

How do I get the extra 10% off? I am currently a subscriber, but it still shows $54.43.

Hey there @xbrett82

The 10% off for subscribers is automatically displayed if you’re logged into your account, logged out and you’ll see the full price for non subscribers. The final transaction takes place in British Pounds, so there will be a slight difference according to current rate exchange on your final bill.

Non Subscriber ( UN-logged Regular Price )

Subscriber ( Logged In ) 10% Off Price

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I want to purchase this for this price. Is there a coupon to use?

Hey there @scotdog7

That was a special offer back in Marsh 2020, not related to coupon and this offer has now passed.

At the moment ANA 2 is available with a 40% OFF on the regular price + subscriber 10% OFF special price ( automatically reflected to you if you’re logged in with your subscriber account ).

Hey guys, sorry to interrupt this post unwantedly but I have a dumb question. There are reward levels that we level up using the reward points right? If I spend them in making a transaction, do the levels remain unaffected or how does it work? Sorry for this stupid question

@kavin2134

Yes, your reward level will remain unaffected after using your reward point for a new purchase :wink:

Here’s a link to S.A YT channel for a video on Reward Points at the time it was implemented.

Put that 65% sale on Kick 2 & the 2nd set of ANNA 2 preset bundle packs and I would buy them now :wink:

Hell do a bundle sale of the Kick2 preset packs also and I would buy that right now too…

I could then free up around 5GB of kick samples I’ve collected over the years from all those different sample libraries and free bundles you get from x, y & z, with the same old kicks, all poorly named, which lots of duplicates, etc etc… Or them ones you get for like £5 for this mega bundle, same stuff, same kits, all poorly named, and duplicates of duplicates of duplicates.

Then we will need you to build SNARE 2 and CYMBALS 2 (which handles High, Low, Open & Closed hats, Rides & Cymbals) :slight_smile:

Es increíble el mejor vst que existe

Moderator Edit : English Translation

" The best vst that exists is incredible "

1 Like