Ableton Chord Device

Just been watching a few videos regarding chords. Does anybody know if it is possible to set abletons chord device to say play a triad but set the octive below to play just one note? I’m trying to play triads with my right hand but play a different route note. I’m not the best at playing so wondered if this was possible to do?
Thanks in advance.

If you put a -12 in there too it gives you a lower octave… is that what you are after?

No Phil - I understand that if I put a -12 in their it will play on octave lower but this is not what I was trying to explain. Let me try and explain further:- I want to set up a chord device to play a triad so lets say notes A,C and E -I would add the chord device with + 3 and +7 giving me a triad when I play the A note on my keyboard - that bits all fine. However I want to just play a single note with my left hand. So lets say i want to play the notes ACE using the chord device and i want to underpin it with another note an octave lower lets day an F. I need my keyboard to play single notes in the lowest octave but the chord device in the octave above.
I think vince covered a little of this when explaining how to play chords with a different route note and this is what im trying to do. Hope this helps explain a little more.

Add A chord plugin with the triad… then group it. Duplicate the chord chain then delete chord. select “Key”

Then you can map the 2 chains to whichever notes you like.

Thanks Phil - I think that should work and I know what you mean now.

P.S Enjoying the new website - you have now gained my full interest again after I considered it to have gone a little stale - keep up the good work and keep those tutorials coming.

Thanks!

Yeah i think the new site gave us all a boost… the old one was quite frankly a disaster on so many fronts… it was utterly depressing. New one is so much easier to navigate and the forums are so much better… really quick to post an image or audio example… makes responding to stuff a pleasure rather than a chore.