ANA 2 and KICK 2 for M1 Macs

HI team,

Can we expect Ana and Kick to get a native Apple silicon release?

Yes, both almost built… about to start being tested

2 Likes

Fantastic news Phil. Thanks for the quick reply.

You need help testing?

Once we have builds we are happy with we put them in the public beta area

1 Like

Hi! Any news about M1 Macbook compatibility?

As Phil mentioned above, we should get a beta available when the devs get the new builds ready.

Hi, i just wanted to ask if there are any news about apple silicon native support?

Hey there @KevinBrun

ANA 2 has been updated and you can download latest v2.0.98 which is M1 Apple ready from your user area.
You can also select “Check for Updates” directly from ANA 2 GUI Menu and you’ll get a notification of available update as well as a release notes description.

Updates for KICK 2 to bring M1 compatibility is still under development at the moment.

Hope this helps :wink:

Cheers !

Dear Stéphane,

i don’t want to appear impatient.
I hope the development for the apple silicon kick 2 is going well.
Is there a possibility of a near release?

Best regards,
K

Hi there Kevin,

I have no information about a release date or any schedule yet but i will ask :wink:

Any news ?

Hi there Alex,

ANA 2 is already M1 compatible since a few versions, KICK 2 is under development and should reach testing phase soon.

Thank you! Everyone is waiting for the plugin compatibility with the M1 Chip. :smile:

2 Likes

Hello,
Are there after 10 month of building Kick 2 any news about Apple Silicon Native support?
Thanks for a update :slight_smile:

They said it was almost built a year ago. I want a clean system and don’t install anything through rosetta. So I work with alternatives and regret the purchase. Others managed it too, especially waves with thousands of plugins.

1 Like

any news? beta version plz.

:slight_smile: I’d be happy with anything silicon native at this stage.

We will have news on Kick 2 M1 betas this week .

1 Like

@contactcraigsheridan , @benjabocaz , @KevinBrun , @alex32339 , @Rapha_S , @Heartleader , @wilsonhart

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that KICK 2 v1.1.5 beta bringing support for M1 Native ARM mode as well as VST3 is now publicly available into customers accounts.

Please sign into your accounts and head to the My Account / My Downloads / Plugins area in order to download and install this new beta version.

Cheers :wink:

1 Like

amazing thank you!

1 Like