ANA 2 Feature Request

Alot of stuff in the ARP is not mapable. Being able to turn on/off retrigger via automation for example would be nice. I think basically anything that could be considered a “musically useful” switch etc. should be automatable. And by that definition, alot of musically useful things are currenlty not mapable. I was working on a track today and not being able to map retrigger locked out quite a few musical possibilities :).

So … I’m figuring we will see this update next wednesday? Get on that … time is running out! :slight_smile:

T.

SOLVED: I was mistaken, not an ANA 2 issue. Retrig is mappable and probably everything else in the ARP. Maybe a Reason 10 issue. Will investigate and update this post with what I find.

Retrig / Hold and sync are all mappable via automation?

Well I know Retrig isnt (At least I think I know … I looked pretty hard). Remember we are talking about inside of ARP. I would assume sync and hold are also not mappable. Hence the reason for the post. Am I missing somthing?

Thanks,

T.

yeh retrig is there,

just flipped it in Ableton and it shows up in the automation lane

Hmmm … maybe its a reason issue O.o , My current track is in Reason 10, I have Ableton, gonna check it now.

Thx Bud.

EDIT: You are correct sir works in Live … definately not an ANA 2 issue … sorry bout the false report. I’ll dig deeper in reason, the standard automate thingy on the VST window didnt seem to do anything and when I tried other methods they didnt work either … but I could be missing something. Or it may be that Reasons VST implementation is just not as robust.

Much appreciated and thx for finding this for me.

T

EDIT2: oh and we beat the wednesday deadline :slight_smile: lol.

Replying so u’ll see the above edit.