ANA 2 ( inside Pro Tools ) settings revert to default when re-opening PT Project

Running into a pretty frustrating bug, any time i close and re open a session patches on ANA2 have reset to the default setting of the patch i worked from, i don’t really want to be saving new presets every time and definitely don’t want to be printing any time Im happy with a sound.

im on PT11
osx 10.13.4

Hi there @Brucerintoul

What version of ANA 2 are you using please ? This might help support as well.

I could try to reproduce but I’m using PT 2018.12.0 on MacOS 10.13.6 (17G7024), I will try anyway and report here.

Meanwhile I think this is your best option to be safe, it’s better to spend a few seconds to click " Save As", rename & save than to have to redo a patch from strach IMHO.

new user from the slate package so I assume Im totally up to date.

Thanks. OK, I’m assuming you mean v 2.0.91, no ? That should be the latest one for Slate “All Access” users.

Testing this in a moment with my version of PT and will update this post.

Hi @Brucerintoul we are aware of this bug and currently working on a fix.

2 Likes

Hi guys,

Yep, confirming the behavior here. The only case ANA 2 is keeping your preset when re-opening your PT Project is when you use an existing preset and don’t tweak/edit it at all.

Any “Init” or Factory/Bank preset that you are further editing & modifying won’t be kept in your PT project if you don’t save them.

So again suggest to use the SAVE AS ( not to overwrite your existing presets as opposed to “Save” ) option as a workaround for now.

@chris_agnelli thanks for chiming in with this update :thumbsup:

1 Like

I have the same issue. Looking forward to an update with a solution. Thanks.

Hi there @Brucerintoul and @jerosta

Should be fixed in latest release v2.0.93, get the latest installer from Slate Digital & give it a try.

https://slatedigital.com/installers/