ANA 2 installation on Catalina 10.15.5: incompatible?

Hello all I bought for 2 days ago ANA2 and KICK 2. But I can’t install it. My OSX tells me I can’t install this version, refer me to contact SA . How long it take to get a respond after creating a ticket?

Try that

1 Like

I did but it’s a version conflict not a developer issue

It’s also very bad that it’s offered with no informations that it won’t work on the latest OS X

I’ll get it work, guess what !
The version appears in my downloads are older than the DEMO version.
I did re-installed back the Demo versions and registered them.

Now it works.

Better to mention this for other future customers.

Blessed …

1 Like

ANA 2 is working with latest MacOS Catalina, it’s just to do with the installer that doesn’t yet match the new Apple requirements and appears as unsigned. You can bypass this during install and force the installer to run following the Aplle support guide line mentioned above.

Hey there @Visivo

Thank for the update & feedback, glad to read that you sorted this out and that ANA 2 is now working.

Again this is just because the installer is not correctly signed to meet the latest Apple requirement.

I hope this will be fixed in a future update, the developers are aware of this.

Cheers & hope you enjoy ANA 2 synth :slight_smile:

I noticed the version you where trying to install is 2.0.81… the one that should be in your account is the latest version 2.0.94

1 Like

Good point Phil, I didn’t catch this on the pic, seeing it now :wink:

But still I think 2.0.94 is also not signed for latest Catalina, many users reported this MacOS disclaimer pop up trying to run the latest installer.