ANA 2 Presets Vol 7 - Synthwave / 846

Tekalight

LOL, they sound pre-canned an none of the professional producers who post videos on this site use them with ARP & CMD. They program everything in the DAW.

see full comments on ANA 2 Presets Vol. 2 - Future Bass

You’re making wrong & easy assumptions again IMHO, many producers take advantage of the ARP & CMD programing features inside ANA 2, especially for specific sound design. It’s just a matter of choosing the tools you prefer, as mentioned before you can simply disable those features and use your own external midi tools to do it, so it’s really a preference matter in the end.

Where do I find them after purchasing?

@Neon_Soul

Sign in to your account and browse to My Account / My Downloads / Presets or use the link and you’ll be asked to sign in and redirect to the download area.

After download from your account, all S.A presets packs come with an installer, simply unzip the archive, run the installer matching your Operating System and complete the installation. Then start your DAW, launch an instance of ANA 2 and open the Presets Browser and hit “refresh”. Your new presets will be available from the “bank” category.

I don’t know who made these production demos of this Synthwave ANA 2 setup, but they are very good! Regards

1 Like

Sound design for those presets was done by S.A team members Phil Johnston and Chris Agnew as well as Producer/SA Tutor Bluffmunkey

BTW, you can change the presets browser search filters and select Bank and Author to get more information

:sunglasses:

Thanks, greetings !!!

1 Like

Great sounds pack with very useable and tweakable patches.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your comment ! :sunglasses: