Ana 2

Are you on a retina screen with High DPI mode switched on? If so, for now, you can switch it off, and it should work… we will get a fix for this ASAP.

Ok.I switched it off.Now when i press to see the plugin it takes really long time to come up.
I have set plugin scale to 150% otherwise you cant see nothing on 4k display

I set inside studio one HDI scaling off.
In windows studio one properties i set up override high dpi scaling(system)
it works now but it blurry.
ty

will look in to it and see if we can find a fix

let me know if i can be any help

I’m having the same issue on Windows 10 with Bitwig 2.2.2, 64 bit Ana 2. Many buttons and controls are drawing in the wrong location and are not scaled properly. Tried reinstantiating the plugin several times, restarting Bitwig, etc., but the result is always the same. The Ana 2 UI draws without any issues on in Live and on Vienna Ensemble.

Pro Tools is reporting an error with ANA 2 that I just upgraded to:
The following plug-ins failed to load because they are not valid 64 bit AAX plug-ins:
ANA2.aaxplugin

It’s not showing up in Logic either

I’m on OS X 10.10.5

Please advice

Same here as well. Just purchased and can’t use in FL 12. have tried everything, adjusting resolution, reloaded, etc. Knobs all over the place. Need a fix.

Same here on Studio one 3. Any updates @phil?

I think they went dark on us? I submitted a ticket 2 days ago and no response yet.

Hi @awed_tawd and @ChilliCheese

We have picked up some scaling issues with FL studio and Studio One when they are set to High DPI modes and are working on a fix for this.
Try this in the meantime
Inside studio one set HDI scaling off. In windows studio one properties, set up override high dpi scaling(system) This works as a temp fix.

Any idea on a timeline for a fix? I’m itching to use this beast.

got the update today. all the scaling seems to be fixed, but ANA 2 keeps crashing my DAW.

ana crash when i change category in the presets menu with fl studio

hey,

are you doing anything in particular that causes the crash for you?

Simply navigating the preset menu in ANA 2. Just crashes. I run several other beasts and CPU hogs no problem.

yes, I get the exact same thing!

when you say ‘navigating’ do you mean you are loading a preset / scrolling through the list / arrowing down the list / using the filters on the left.

what function exactly is causing a crash?

as soon as I click on a category such as Arps

are you running the latest version 2.0.3?