ANA presets loading

Believe it or not, I bought Sonic Academy ANA in the first week, and today I saved a preset and I found out that I don’t know how to load presets. I’m using version 1.0.2 and I can’t find any load button…

I already did ask for a manual (on kvraudio) and now I remember why…

The file menu gives me only a save and save as menu, but no load option.

Reaper can only load FXB or FXP and rpl, but no ANA-presets.

I managed to save and load with reaper as FXP but it must be possible with ANA too, in the *.preset format?

I must overlook something, who can help me?

Thanks!!

In ANA you need to save the presets to the category folders.

On PC these are located C:/ProgramData/Sonic Academy/ANA/Presets

On Mac its /Library/Application Support/Sonic Academy/ANA/Presets

You never need to load the presets just put them in one of the Category folders.

Is there any time frame for when we might get better preset management? At least the ability to use our own directories? I hate saving my own patches in the factory categories for 1) to find them easily since I probably wont remember the name, and 2) To just keep them separate from the factory patches all together

We are working on it for version 1.1 hopefully in the next 4-6 weeks.

Weve just finished 1.03 which should be here any day now with some performance improvements and a few other tweaks.

Thank you, saving presets in existing categories does work. Waiting for the update.

Hi there, I have just purchased ANA and I have also purchased Ultimate Tropical House 2 and located the folder like you have suggested but its still not loading the presets it comes with??

hey

Ultimate Tropical House 2 is not a pack of ANA presets - it is a sample pack mainly, but also contains Sylenth and Spire presets. You would require Sylenth or Spire to use those presets