Hey there @SA_GEM
If you're talking about automating a full preset change (switching from one ARP Preset to another), then it's not possible because ANA 2 doesn't send Midi CC for Preset Change I believe.
Now if you'd like to have control on the ARP settings for one preset, a quick way to have all parameters mapped inside Live is by doing the following :
- Launch a new instance of ANA 2 on a Midi Track.
- In the device slot, click on the left side Triangle icon for ANA 2 device (that will expand the automation slot)
- Then click on "Configure" so that it turns green
- Inside ANA 2 GUI, turn ARP on and just switch from one ARP Preset to another, the settings should appears all at once mapped inside Live device slot.
- Click again on "Configure" to disable Midi learning and collapse this area by clicking on the triangle icon again.
But again, that's about automating ARP parameters, not ARP Preset Change.