ANA2 Automation turns off during export

Hi guys, I’ve recently moved over to Ableton and have just bought the ANA2 plugin.

During export from Ableton, any automation created on the ANA2 tracks are instantly greyed out (despite being active just before I hit save/export the file). The second you click ‘Save’ they get greyed out.

Am I missing something obvious here, or is it a bug?

Thanks in advance!

Hey there @aledmann

That shouldn’t be the case, if you don’t open ANA 2 GUI inside Live existing automation should stay active.

The ANA 2 Plugin GUI window should be closed before export.

Hit the “A” key on your keyboard to reveal automation ( that’s just to keep a visual focus on what’s happening )

Make sure that automation are active and not greyed.
If they turn grey click once on the backward arrow which should turn orange ( see pic ) to enable them again.

You should be able to export either selected regions or full project with automation, using the File/Export Audio/Video and then Export → Save

What’s your version of ANA 2, Live and Operating System ?
Latest are ANA 2 v2.0.94 - Live 10 v10.1.13

All sorted now thanks Tekalight. The cut-off was also assigned to a macro, which I only found after right-clicking on the dial. It was overriding what I was doing with the track automation.

1 Like

OK then glad to know that you sorted this out and it’s now working, thanks for the update :wink:

Cheers !