Audiotent Presets not showing up in Kick 2

OK, got the weird brackets thing now, thanks.

could you help through TeamViewer

Unfortunately with this being a 3rd party pack not sold by sonic academy the support really lies with Audiotent.

All Sonic Academy Kick packs come with an installer so the user doesn’t have to deal with these type of issues.

I would suggest going to Audio tent support and suggest they create their own installers for Kick 2 to save the users any hassles.

Problem is I’m just a forum moderator giving a hand with support here, so that will be going outside my role, I’m keen to do it but I think this has to be granted by S.A support before.

@phil_johnston User seems to have a similar issue with a Vandalism 3thrd party pack too, so I’m wondering if this is not something else or just a wrong installation from the user end, keen to try a remote session from my end, but as replied to the user this is going outside my privilege, let me know what you think, thanks.

The Audiotent presets look like they are for KICK 1 - which is why they are not appearing

The Vandalism Presets - we can’t see your installed preset structure so there is no way to verify that these have been installed correctly

Correct structure is
Presets > DLC > Folder > Sub-Folder > Preset.preset

You’ll need to ensure that this structure is maintained

vandalism has earned a huge thank you:ok
Audiotent-Kick Presets (AT014) does not work in this way, the issue is closed, I will demand a refund

OK, I set this as resolved now but I will let you know if those Audiotent Presets are KICK 1 only ( that what it looks like ) if their support gets back to me ( will message you on the forums then ).

Nice to see that you’ve got it to work, enjoy your new presets & kick 2 !! :smile:

Cheers !