Black Friday 2020 / 717

Black Friday 2020

View News Item

We are back at it again with our Black Friday Sale! This year we have UP TO 70% OFF!!

#Black Friday 10 month subscription - £49.99 / $65 / €55

#All New! Over 650 massive ANA 2 presets! ANA 2 Ultimate Presets Bundle Volume 2

Plugins

ANA 2 - 70% OFF
ANA 2 - Subscriber Price - 70% OFF+ 10% Extra

KICK 2 Full Version - £29.97 / $39* / €34*
KICK 2 - Upgrade from KICK 1 - £14.97 / $20 / €17

Great Sale!!

1 Like

How do I get the 10 month subscription for £49.00?

Hey there @DGW

You can find it on the Subscription page , select the Black Friday Web Pass.

When is this promotion going to end?

Hey there @icejoo

Sales ends on Monday 30th at Midnight ( that’s for plugins, presets & sound packs ) for the subscription sale it will run until Tuesday from what’s been told on S.A Live Stream today.

You’ll find the official announcement and date watching this video and here’s a screen shot.

Awesome offers on amazing products for Black Friday!!!

1 Like

Hey again @icejoo

Sale has been extended, more info in S.A mail here.

Hi Team i dont see the price reduction for the annual subscription for 10 months.

It says will end at midnight tonight? Was looking to purchase now.

Have sent an email to support as well today

Thanks

Hi there @Rccop

Yep, looks like the Black Friday offers are gone now, not sure about the exact time frame for this extended sale though, a specific time wasn’t written in mail : “extended Until 3.12.2020” as it was written means more something like ending on 2.12.2020 midnight to me, until 3.12.2020 but not included. Would make sense in a way.

@bryan_spence any confirmation for this ?

Oh no, I thought the sale was extended? Was just about to buy ANA 2 and thought the sale was good for today. Im in California so it is still Dec. 3

Thanks for the responses

Usually until xx date includes that date.

Never mind always next year, I’ll go with the Offer from groove videos later today if the above is not the case, should have seen it earlier from my side

Are you guys still having the $39 Kick 2 Sale?

@bondingelements

This Black Friday sale is now over, Kick 2 is available at €55.27 ( €49.75 for subscriber price ) now.