Craig Connelly - Keep Me Believing Remix Contest with Higher Forces Records / 92

Good luck everyone!!!
Amazing remixes all around!!!
Well done!!!

1 Like

Good luck everyone ! I finished the remix last night and submitted today :slight_smile: very last minutes. I hope 3 days worked on it pay off :smiley:

1 Like

Really great remixes everyone! Good luck to all of you.

1 Like

Good remixes all round.

1 Like

I did upload wrong version :scream:. Well things happens for a reason :man_shrugging:

@Sauli77

Submission are now closed unfortunately, I think ( not sure ) that you could still delete your entry but if you choose to do that you won’t be able to upload another version, so better keep it in there IMO.

hi guys and girls, any idea when the date the winners will be announced will be??

@lindenj

Craig Connelly is now listening to all Remix Competition entries and results will be announced on Sonic Academy socials as soon as he will have picked up the 3 winners. So stay tuned with S.A socials in the coming weeks :wink:

Congrats to the 3 winners :clap: :tada: as well as everyone entering the compettion and submitting their tracks.

Check out the official announcement from Craig Connelly himself on S.A socials :wink:

Insta

Facebook

And the winners are …

well done guys !

1 Like