Cream Uncoverd Sky Documentaries

Hey I saw thw thread on documentaries and some were a nice watch, but I was wonsering if anyone could remember on sky one you had variouse programs like Ibiza Uncovered, Carribean Uncovered and you had one that followed the ginger scouser that owns cream. It had alot of different footage and stuff on DJings and big Cream nights and lotsa interviews with big DJs at the time like Oakie, Sasha, Seb Fontaine, Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Judge Jules etc etc

Can anyone remember what this show was called and if you can watch it anywhere online?

There were loads of shows like Ibiza Uncovered, Tour Reps but to be honest have no idea… loved IC, great soundtrack and sure did brighten up dull mainstream television. Better than the **** that’s on today (not that I watch it).

There’s alot about the team behind Cream in the book ‘Superstar DJs: Here We Go’ by Dom Philips. Very interesting, insightful and a generally good read. Well recommended.

All i remember was Ibiza Uncovered was terrible and shed a bad light to what Ibiza is actually like, very rarely did they film outside of West End, and they always followed chavs around rather than real Ibiza clubbers.

Yeah but the program im on about is like IU but it follows Cream so its mostly UK based, they even have an episode where they go with the owner to an Everton game lol.

i seem to remember this being on a sunday night, i remember one episode with a girl going on how about it had replaced church for her, its amazing the sort of bull**** you can recall from 13 or so years again

Yeah it was, the owner of cream was some ginger scouser and it focused alot on Paul Oakenfold and Seb Fontaine. The woman that narrated it was the same one that narrated Ibiza Uncovered and all them shows at the time…

It was an awesome show i might email sky…

I remember one that was on the BBC it sort shed ibiza in bad light but one bit that was gold was brandon block sorting out someone a little smartie when he was in a right pickle well funny

[quote]vibes (25/03/2011)[hr]I remember one that was on the BBC it sort shed ibiza in bad light but one bit that was gold was brandon block sorting out someone a little smartie when he was in a right pickle well funny[/quote]

In a right pickle LOL :smiley:

Brandon Block is a legend, him and Jon 00 Flemming are the two DJs i remember seeing first properly. Dave Pearce at Radio 1 roadshow doesn’t count :laugh:

Did you know there would never have been a ‘Space Terrace’ if it wasn’t for Blocko and Alex P.

Even though technically there is no terrace anymore due to sh*t new Ibiza laws, but theres another story.

[quote]Roben (25/03/2011)[hr]Brandon Block is a legend, him and Jon 00 Flemming are the two DJs i remember seeing first properly. Dave Pearce at Radio 1 roadshow doesn’t count :laugh:

Did you know there would never have been a ‘Space Terrace’ if it wasn’t for Blocko and Alex P.

Even though technically there is no terrace anymore due to sh*t new Ibiza laws, but theres another story.[/quote]

Brandon block and alex p essential mix from 97

“rockin your socks off” “very witty”

Still got the tape somewhere :wink:

I’ve just started watching all of them old ibiza shows lol its called sky one cream series its all on youtube ill link it in, hope you see this an enjoy Sky One Cream Series - Episode 1 - YouTube