Creating Custom 3D Wavetables for ANA 2

Hi everyone, I wanted to share an awesome, easy to use program that allows you to create your very own custom 3D Wavetables for ANA 2. It’s called: “Serum FM Wavetable Studio”, and it’s absolutely free and easy to use. I’ve created 100 Wavetables using this little program, and for those who love sound design like me, will find this an invaluable tool to keep ANA 2 fresh for a long time to come. You can get it here:

http://glowshrimpsoftware.com/sfmwts.html

The one thing to add is that you can’t run this program while your audio driver is being used by anything else, DAW, Synth etc… It’s a standalone app, and needs 100% of your audio driver to work. Once you have the chance to create your own Wavetables, just place them in

C:\ProgramData\Sonic Academy\ANA 2\Waves\User\Main Osc\3D Wavetables

Within Windows. I’m unsure where to place them using a MAC. HAVE FUN!

1 Like

Here’s an earlier screenshot of what I’ve made so far using this App. The “Waves” folder uses “Single Cycle” Waves, not 3D Wavetables. You can easily do that using the above App, and then loading the 3D Wavetable in an Audio Editor such as Adobe Audition or Audacity, then selecting a single cycle of the Wavetable only, and saving it as such:

awesome - we hope to build something like this into the plugin in an update - so you can create them without leaving ana

2 Likes

That’s fantastic news Bryan! That will bring ANA2 to a whole new level. Can’t wait for that update :slight_smile:

1 Like