Cyber Monday ULTIMATE Bundle / 127

Cyber Monday ULTIMATE Bundle

View Product

Cyber Monday Special - a one time only deal!

For the next 24 hours you can grab yourself a copy of Ultimate Drums Complete, Ultimate Drums 2 Complete, Ultimate FX and Ultimate FX 2 at over 70% off!!

Our Ultimate Drums Sample Packs are a massive collection of single drum sounds, loops and kits, meticulously reversed engineered from the best sounding tracks in their genres.

Featuring thousands of Kicks, Claps, Snares and Perc, all bundled with loops in AIFF, REX and Apple loops format.

Also included are pre made kits in Ableton Live Drum racks, Logic’s Ultrabeat and ESX24.

This pack, when combined, contains over 3000 One Shots / Drum Hits / Percussion Hits / Drum Loops / Percussion Loops for a truely limitless combination of sounds to bolster your sample arsenal.

Also in the pack are a total 528 FX Sounds featuring Crashes, Reverb Hits, Drops, Fills, Sweeps Risers and Spot FX, as well as 18 amazing sounding FX Build Up Construction Kits combining 69 construction Loops that can be simply dropped into your mix to create a perfect build up with minimal fuss.

This combination of packs was crafted across a span of 4+ years and has been boiled down into one ULTIMATE producer pack for you to get hold of today at this crazy low price.

300 FX Sounds
11 FX Construction Kits - 50 FX Loops
228 FX Sounds
7 Construction Kits - 19 Loops

Pack Contents
Ultimate Drums Complete
1400 One Shot Drum Hits
382+ Loops
Packs contained within Ultimate Drums Complete…
Main Room House Pack, Progressive Pack, Trance Pack, Dubstep Pack

Ultimate Drums Complete 2
960+ One Shot Drum Hits
270+ Drum Loops
Packs contained withing Ultimate Drums 2 Complete…
Progressive House Pack, House Pack, Tech House Pack, Techno Pack

Ultimate FX
300 FX Sounds
11 Contruction Kits

Ultimate FX 2
228 FX Sounds
7 Construction Kits

Hi guys,

Your website says this bundle is 70% off and is $38. However, when I add it to my cart and use the “BLACKOUT” discount code the price is $67 which is only 40% off. Am I doing something wrong? Or have I missed the sale window? I think the sale is on until midnight pacific time which is in about 5 hours. If there is something wrong will you still honour the price even if it’s after the expiry date of this deal? Thanks!

Hi, I am also trying to buy the bundle like docjay75 is and am running into the same issue. Could you please help me get it? Thanks! It’s advertised as $62.37 before the 40% discount.

Hi Guys - the bundled packs together where £100 discounted to £50, then you add in the Blackout discount code giving you a total saving of 70% over the price of the packs had you bought them individually before or after our Black Friday sale. Hope this helps.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply I do appreciate it. Everything is sorted out now. Thanks!