DJ - How to DJ with Traktor Pro / 438

How to DJ with Traktor Pro

View Course

How to DJ with Traktor Pro

Sonic Academy's How to DJ with Traktor Pro video tutorials break down all of the most useful features of Traktor Pro in to manageable chances. We look at everything you need to get you started mixing quickly, then move on to the more advanced features including custom FX setups, iTunes Playlists, hot cues, loops and much more.

Course features:

Learn to use Traktor Pro online, in your own time and at your own pace;

Learn quickly from our high quality video tutorials, presented by industry professionals;

Get the most from your equipment – there is nothing more frustrating than having kit and not being able to use it. You want to make music and Sonic Academy tutorials show you how!

For full access to the How to DJ with Traktor Pro video tutorials (and all of Sonic Academy's other video courses too), subscribe today!

Tutorial 19 and 20 seem to be showing the same video - Gate Verb - I guess the 20 video has been misplaced.

Thanks for pointing this out - all fixed now!!

This a great tutorial for anybody who want to learn how to use traktor, however FX tutorial is kinda bad… no great DJ use reverse grain for exemple…

I definitely plan on getting this course!

Very helpful! Thank you

only been using the regular traktor version so far, this looks interesting…

Good intro tutorial for new to digital djng

this was really helpful thanks!!

I’m new to Traktor, can’t wait to get started. Just waiting for my new S4 mk3 before I can get going