Dom Kane - Structures Remix Competition with Mau5trap / 14

Thanks so much for your feeback, I aprecciate it!
For the moment the track is unmastered, so i can modifi any sound in the project, i will check it, thanks!:raised_hands:

1 Like

hope your like my rework

1 Like

Really enjoyed working on this remix plus listen to everyone’s remix too.

Good luck everyone.

1 Like

Man, wish I got to this sooner… going through Dom’s tutorials. Great tracks! @brent gee sick man! I tend to go more towards your style, reminds me of Blackgummy and FeedMe as a tech house track. I don’t know how you fit all that into the track, but it works. Overall production is spot on, love the space and tension you did on it. Cheers!

1 Like

@sysdemes I like what you did there sir, some of the tonal stuff reminds me of the Mau5’s “complications”

1 Like

Brent Gee great job on this one. You are painting sonic masterpieces with your fingers our ears are happy.

1 Like

This is Amazing :slight_smile: Make sure to vote for Cloz3rs for some hot tech House vibe :wink:
Good Luck :slight_smile:
And Thanks to Sonic Academy for this huge artist :slight_smile:

1 Like

yoo @jeaneiffel your mix is fuckin sexxyyyyy!! really dig that deep, dark atmosphere…keep producing!

2 Likes

@jocamiah wow dude did not expect a DnB remix…but you killed that shit

1 Like

@sysdemes I love your remix of structures! Your remix captures the sound of Mau5trap!

1 Like

Some fantastic tracks here - the level of production and creativity is inspiring.

The bar has been set truly high!

1 Like

some really great tracks in there.
just got my remix up as well, hope you guys like it.

1 Like

So much tallent on show here, good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Very satisfied with my remix, hope you guys like it and a very good luck to you all!

1 Like

1 Like

Nice stuff here in this universe, love it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow

1 Like

My remix took me longer than I thought to make, and I wish I spent more time with it. That’s what work does I guess, enjoy though! Had lots of fun making it!

1 Like

:slight_smile: awesome

1 Like

tweaking and fine tuning my master today :sunglasses: this was a super fun track to remix