Enamour - Ruby Remix Competition with Anjunadeep / 19

Damn I have got the song done but I overlooked the closing date. Is it possible to submit the track somehow?

sorry some words got deleted.

"I have emailed support but they haven’t got back to me. I had inputted the name of the remix incorrectly. Is it possible to alter it?

Instead of the Crimsen & Mustafa Ismaeel remix, change it to Crimsen remix"

Hey @crimsenmusic

Just bear in mind your request was made outside office hours, allow some time for support to get back to you :slight_smile:

EDIT : Also deleted your first post since it’s just adding to the topic and all the information is clear in the 2nd one.

Thanks for all your help !

I still have to receive a reply. Would you have the capability to engage the support team to reply with an ETA or any progress ?
Don’t want any confusion during judging and voting phase.

Help would be much appreciated

Hey @crimsenmusic

No worries, I did that already and anyway support is also reading the forums, so they are aware about your request to rename your track. Now at my level I can’t tell what’s the policy about this and how those audio files are managed, but yes, they know about it :slight_smile:

It usually takes some weeks before the artist/labels picks up the winners and in this case there’s quite a large numbers of submissions so no stress, still in time.

Thanks @Tekalight for helping everyone here - @crimsenmusic that files name has now been updated for you.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the prompt resolution guys. Support is on point :ok_hand:

Thanks @Tekalight

1 Like

any idea on when the results are going to be announced?

Hey there @crimsenmusic

As mentioned before it usually takes a couple of weeks and this time the number of submission was quite huge, but yes, it should not be too long before S.A received the results I think. You guys would be updated as soon as they received news.

@chris_agnelli It’d be good if there was a function on playing the remixes where they stream one after the other, so we can all listen to them all without having to keep clicking on the next one… if you get me.

Hey @Deadly_Custard

I don’t think such feature would make sense. When you follow a Remix-Comp and have already listen to some entries, you don want to have to start the all play back again. Keeping all entries as a playlist that requires to be updated on a regular basis during the open submission time is also very unrealistic in terms of maintenance.

The way the player works now is that when you start a track it’s been added to a “dynamic” playlist on the right and you can then use the next/previous player’s arrows buttons, which can be useful if you need to quickly A/B some tracks.

1 Like

Aye, I just think if it auto-played to the next track with the system you have that’d be great. I’ve love to listen to all the submissions while I do other stuff, but I don’t want to keep having to go back hit play on each track. Probably missing out of hearing some cool stuff tbh. Surely I can’t be the only one? :slight_smile:

@Deadly_Custard
Quote:
“Surely I can’t be the only one?”

Well, can’t tell about that :wink: but to me it’s the first time I read this request, and I was just trying to give my 2cts point of view on the actual system, which makes sense in a way IMO. Don’t know if there’s any plan with S.A to change this.

Hi Guys, I think it would be handy to have autoplay or at least the option, sometimes nice to stick on the mixes and leave running while working on other stuff.

My 2 cents …

Hmm… Not my way to focus on listening :wink: but yea, if that’s possible to implement autoplay as an option that could be set ON/OFF and if it doesn’t implies for you guys to have to update a Playlist ( in the case of the remix-comp ) then yes, that could be a Player improvement meeting different listening requirements.

Now if it’s autoplay by default and can’t be switch off, I personally won’t be fan of it. Another reason for this IMO ( still in the remix-comp listening frame ) is that those tracks are not normalized, and while you’ll be busy doing something else and perhaps not close to your volume knob or keyboard, an extremely loud track could just start to play.

I agree would be a cool feature.

Hi Everyone - The winners are in and will be announced today!!!

1 Like

Grats to the winners!!

Congratz to the winners! Definitely overlooked the No.1. I think this is a very difficult comp for every remixers because everyone is facing a pretty simple and straightforward original track, there is not much to work on. The same reason Yotto tracks rarely got remixed, unless a creative rethinking approach is perfectly executed, you can’t beat the “simple but works” original.

Happy to announce the winners as chosen by Enamour and Anjunadeep Big thanks to both for letting us host such an incredible contest.
Drum roll please …

1st @mirusounds
2nd @Naxound
3rd @LocalDialect

Well done to the winners, and a big thank you to everyone how entered!