Everyday Hustlers - That Classic House Remix Competition / 2

thanks for the feedback - will include more details on the upload page

Any preference mp3 vs wav vs etc ? 320 I assume? Any other requirements? (can’t find any details on this)

No preference, mp3 is cool, but if you are selected we will require a wav version.

Just uploaded my remix in Mp3 320Kbps format. I hope that you guys like it!

Thanks Chris.

I got caught up at work last night much later than expected and didn’t upload my remix… it’s 100% done and ready to go I just need to get home (at work again this morning) and get it uploaded.

I thought I just check in to clarify something considering I am EST (eastern time) … aprox 4 hours behind UTC I believe.

The contest end says “2016-09-30 00:00:00 UTC” Originally I thought that mean I had until tomorrow night (end of the last day of the month). But after re-reading it… that’s midnight tonight correct? With a 4 hour difference I’m feeling a bit gutted as I don’t know if i’ll be home before 7 my time which obviously cuts thing REALLY close to the 8pm(EST) cutoff… :slight_smile: Can you confirm this?

*** Edit… just saw the confirmation on facebook… ugh!!! … I have a version with me that is 1 small edit ago… I guess I’ll upload it if I run out of time … 4 sessions of work all comes down to needing 2 extra hours!! boo :frowning: … my fault! ***

It’s cool - as long as it’s in before the end of play 30th September Pacific Time - which should be the end of the day everywhere.

PS guys - we have opened the voting again - so you can listen to others tracks and vote for your favourites :slight_smile:

nooo!. I was just about to submit my mix.

flip sake donny

curious… i had a few issues uploading my mix last night… kept stalling… finally got it up and noticed the wave shape your player supplies looks like a brick!

I have looked at the actual wave and it seems fine… also even tried an upload to soundcloud to see how they handle the visualization of the wave and it looks fine there too… weird how it looks like 1 large distorted clip in your player. It Sounds fine!

The visual of the wave even runs out early… meaning the song is still playing but the “wave” from your player is already finished…

Hope it’s alright on your end…

Do you upload a RAW was/aiff ?

MP3 is the format

It was a wav I uploaded.

I asked about preference within this thread = "Any preference mp3 vs wav vs etc "

and Chris got back saying = “No preference, mp3 is cool, but if you are selected we will require a wav version”

So I didn’t bother to convert and just upped the wav… he said it didn’t matter. :smiley:

Is this a problem at all? :confused:

No it’s fine . Just the waveform is messed up . I limited the upload field to MP3 only but must have just missed you

Uploaded my submission on September 27 as .wav and don’t see it among the 19 tracks I see over here. Boo hoo. 'Twas called “Retro Groove Thing (Classic House Remix)”. My guess is that it didn’t make the cut? Life in the big city I suppose.

hey

Had a look but there’s nothing here, perhaps the upload did not complete?

Bry,
I uploaded Retro Groove Thing (Classic House Remix).wav and received no feedback of successful or failed completion. I also uploaded it to SoundCloud on the same date (September 27)Stream Retro Groove Thing (Classic House Remix) by richmaloon | Listen online for free on SoundCloud . I put it there as a back up in case something like this happened. I spent a good amount of time on this and I hope this mix up won’t exclude me from this competition. I have an mp3 version that I could email if you agree that my prior attempt to upload on time was thwarted. I appreciate you guys running this competition.

PM it to me

whats happened with this?

still awaiting a decision - will check in now! :sunglasses:

( ˘ ³˘):heart: