Everyday Hustlers - That Classic House Remix Competition / 2

nooo!. I was just about to submit my mix.

flip sake donny

curiousā€¦ i had a few issues uploading my mix last nightā€¦ kept stallingā€¦ finally got it up and noticed the wave shape your player supplies looks like a brick!

I have looked at the actual wave and it seems fineā€¦ also even tried an upload to soundcloud to see how they handle the visualization of the wave and it looks fine there tooā€¦ weird how it looks like 1 large distorted clip in your player. It Sounds fine!

The visual of the wave even runs out earlyā€¦ meaning the song is still playing but the ā€œwaveā€ from your player is already finishedā€¦

Hope itā€™s alright on your endā€¦

Do you upload a RAW was/aiff ?

MP3 is the format

It was a wav I uploaded.

I asked about preference within this thread = "Any preference mp3 vs wav vs etc "

and Chris got back saying = ā€œNo preference, mp3 is cool, but if you are selected we will require a wav versionā€

So I didnā€™t bother to convert and just upped the wavā€¦ he said it didnā€™t matter. :smiley:

Is this a problem at all? :confused:

No itā€™s fine . Just the waveform is messed up . I limited the upload field to MP3 only but must have just missed you

Uploaded my submission on September 27 as .wav and donā€™t see it among the 19 tracks I see over here. Boo hoo. 'Twas called ā€œRetro Groove Thing (Classic House Remix)ā€. My guess is that it didnā€™t make the cut? Life in the big city I suppose.

hey

Had a look but thereā€™s nothing here, perhaps the upload did not complete?

Bry,
I uploaded Retro Groove Thing (Classic House Remix).wav and received no feedback of successful or failed completion. I also uploaded it to SoundCloud on the same date (September 27)Stream Retro Groove Thing (Classic House Remix) by richmaloon | Listen online for free on SoundCloud . I put it there as a back up in case something like this happened. I spent a good amount of time on this and I hope this mix up wonā€™t exclude me from this competition. I have an mp3 version that I could email if you agree that my prior attempt to upload on time was thwarted. I appreciate you guys running this competition.

PM it to me

whats happened with this?

still awaiting a decision - will check in now! :sunglasses:

( Ė˜ Ā³Ė˜):heart: