Fast Track Build - Bry's Deep House 2014 / 289

Northern Irish - i wouldn't recommend it.

Do you like it or not Tobias?

haha okay thanks :)
and good job on the track, i really like the way you produce except from starting arranging from the breakdown

I quite like it honestly. I find it rather easy to add to my own speak with also although this is most likely because ive listened a lot to you guys lately. anyway i especially like the way you pronounce "ableton", you call it "abledon" while saying it very swiftly!
Thanks for these great videos! you learned me this DAW faster than i could ever imagine!

Part 8 - The Arp: "This video is unavailable"?

Tested and working here, this can be a temporary problem, try again and also clear your browser cache. If you have another browser try that also.

Hi Den - if you are still having this issue please let me know - something i'd like you to try. you can drop me a mail, bryan at sonicacademy dot com

Rebooted and it's working again. Thanks for the quick response, Chris. Loving the series btw.

Clearing the cache and rebooting the system helped and it's working again. Thank you too for your quick response. Great support here :-)

Tune!

can you please implement a 1.25 1.5 x speed like youtube has? would be fantastic! great tutorial :)

hi guys, are the project files royalty free? cheers

hey guys, im curious to why no EQing with the bass? was it just because its a fast track build? I was thinking maybe for the FM bass I should EQ out the low end that the sub bass is producing? or does compressing them together take care of any low end clashing/issues?

thanks

@BryanSonic:disqus hey guys, im curious to why no EQing with the bass? was it just because its a fast track build? I was thinking maybe for the FM bass I should EQ out the low end that the sub bass is producing? or does compressing them together take care of any low end clashing/issues?

thanks

@BryanSonic:disqus
@chrisagnelli:disqus

also, was it a mistake to have the Vallhalla verb on with the stock ableton verb on the same return? or on purpose?

thanks!

Cant quite remember, sounds like it would be a mistake, perhaps checking out two different verbs to decide which on is best. As for the eqing, it really isnt necessary to eq everything, in fact it is quite good practice to get the sound design right in the first place, so you don't have to eq to much. Same goes for compression, don't ever feel you need to compress everything, only compress tracks that will actually benefit from it.

thanks for the quick reply! i got ya, i was just wondering because the FM bass and sub bass have a lot of similar frequencies. on my end it sounds ok, but i thought might be better to cut the lower frequencies on the FM a little more for the sub to breathe

this is on of my fav by you guys so far...keep up the deeper styles and techy! got me to re-subscribe :)

No you are right, there are similar frequencies int he two parts and perhaps would have been best practice to move them away from each other, but sometimes these things add vibes to a track, can create more interesting textures, I believe you don't have to be to surgical with everything, its becomes a little boring in my eyes.

All I can say is dude, The tune is awesome. i didn't realize I had heard your voice for so many years. It's nice to see you rather than just hear you ::) It's also very nice to watch you work and hear your thoughts. I've sat here in the US this evening and watched both full sessions of Deep House Fast Track build. I like the Push. Do a thing you discuss in the session on the Push. I like the way you cut vocals too. I recommend you folks to others as well. The only thing is I don't use session view at all. Maybe I should. I do the side chain thing you did with the auto pan for white noise. I like the way it hops. I'm just sorry it took me so long to get to it :(

Found the thing on Push. Shit I'm behind. :)