Fast Track Build - Phil's Deep House 2014 / 291

Really useful guys. If you´re going to keep doing Sonic Rewinds, please do a tropical house thing once:)

Yes! Where's the Logic version. Com.. On!

Hi Guys... I really need to find that video where Phill creats some harmonies with antares harmony engine triggered via midi chords.... I'm not even sure it was in this course but I remember he did at some point... Please... I need that sorted out!!!

Hi Lunalberto - Try this - tut 7

http://www.sonicacademy.com/Tr...

Great sound guys!

Although I have access to the videos, it seems that the actual tutorial videos are 'unavailable' regardless of browser that I use.

Problem on my end maybe?

Hey

can you drop us a mail www.sonicacademy.com/support/c...
try and get it sorted for you

Great tutorial course but my only issue is with not owning Nicky Romero Kick VST and ANA synth makes it to where I cant hear the kick or the synth stabs so far, If the synth and kick were bounced to audio and were included along with the MIDI that is already there it would've helped so much more. Thanks again for the great course! =)

You were talking about Synethisia in the tut on drums. I do it. I see sound. I thought everyone did. It's all I've ever known. I found out I was fucking strange in 2011

Real good stuff Phil. I've been watching you make music for years and it fun to watch you work. :) I learned a tremendous amount here. I've been a subscriber for 3 years. I really like the re-winds.

Great in-depth tutorial. Now it's my turn to produce a track and apply all the stuff I learned here. Great job guys!

Such a great tutorial, this and Bry's deep house 2014 are two of the best on this site.

i’ve found this very helpful with my music. thanks a bunch guys. :slight_smile:

You should also check this course out - Brys Deep House 2014 Fast Track Build in Ableton Live 9 | Sonic Rewind - Bry's Deep House 2014

Very helpful thanks

Great tutorial thanks !

Amazing level of details! Enjoyed the course thoroughly. Thanks!

Good job!!!

good job

nice!

it’s great to see pros build a song, great tutorial, thank you very much :ok_hand::+1::blush::heart_eyes:

1 Like