Fast Track Build - Techno / 266

Really nice course! Helped me a lot :slight_smile: Thanks guys!

Nice Stuff!

Why is there advertising while I am looking at your video. I have already subscribe so why to I see subscribe advertising?

Sounds great!

Great info. Was looking how I could do bass and found this. Great way to learn some new technique

Thanks for the great info.

Great way to produce a good solid bass line.

Thanks!!

compact and useful technics of productions

Really nice!

Very Nice!

thx

good tunes

Very helpful course!

Hey Chris and Phil! The course is great but I’m having an issue–the .zip folder I downloaded doesn’t contain all the samples you use in the tutorial. I can’t find all the Atmos files, I only have _04 and _16 in the pack!

Hi @zach1295 just checked the download there - all seems to be working fine this end. Is it maybe the ‘spot’ effects you are needing? Open Techno Rewind PT8 Revisit and should all be there.

Thanks!

Was wondering if anyone had any tips on the live arrangement section?
– I’ve watched it a few times but am still struggling to recreate it…

It’s hard to tell at which points different elements such as delay, filters and reverbs are manipulated. Also it looks like he’s skipping certain scenes especially around the break towards the bottom of the session

I’m new to this so any additional guidance is appreciated!

Hi there @zach1295

If you are following along with Ableton Live and downloaded the tutorial resources from the course page, you will find 11 different Live projects ( .als ) matching the different videos from the course. That should give you all you need to study how the track was built during the different steps. If some effects like delays or filters have been used and automated in LIve, you should find the automation lines in the projects.

I haven’t watch this one myself, but it might be that some details have been skipped during the video recording since it’s a “Fast Track Build” type of course, but again since you have all different steps with the project files versions, you should see exactly what’s been done to the track from start to finish. Don’t hesitate to watch the video again and follow along with the Live’s projects, it is very normal ( and I recommend it ) to go several time through a course to grab all the content & details.

good course

1 Like