Fast Track Build - Trance 2.0 / 296

So happy I found Sonic Academy! I've taken courses through pointblank online but these videos go way more in depth! Love it!

This one is worth the subscription alone. Your best one yet. THANKS!

I'm halfway through the videos and is learning so much. Thanks a lot! Please do another one soon.

Just wrapped up the tutorial. Terrific job mates! Banging track too! Is the track available online anywhere? I didn't find it in the resources folder.

Well played lads (no pun intended ;) Easy to understand and answered a few questions I had regarding mastering and mix downs.

Keep it up!

These Rewinds are great. Very helpful

thanks so much for this amazing tutorial !

If that's Phil singing - you sound a lot like Ben Gibbard (Death Cab / Postal Service)

Looking forward to more trance track builds :)

Thank you very much for this great tutorial, guys! To be honest, it was free Sonic Rewind video that convinced me to finally order a year subscription to SA once I've watched it :) It's already more than a year as I'm on board and never regret of it.
Have been trying several times to watch the whole tutorial during this time and finally I've done it. I think, it's really, really good and informative, but I also enjoyed watching it very much with all your jokes, comments etc.)
So, thank you so much again for this! I hope, it will help me with my own tracks, but nevertheless it was really pleasure even just to see!

Loving the Sonic Rewinds (does a good job discussing genre conventions with multiple examples) and this tutorial in general. Really impressed with this

Is anyone else constantly getting "This video is unavailable" at random times when watching these? It's getting pretty frustrating.

Why are you guys using Logic? Sorry maybe I missed the point (Other than showing how collaborators would work together)

Not sure what you mean - where do we use logic?

In the FX section

Ah yes, that was just me contributing some FX and I use LPX, also does show how you can work in different DAWs. That was really.

I thought as much just checking. I'm really enjoying the series so thanks a lot. J

Wow! This sounds great. Can't wait to pull some knowledge from this beast!

which point blank courses did you take and when? i think they just recently updated them

Any more ableton trance coming up its been a while ??

Absolutely brilliant!
This is my first course and iā€™m learning a ton of it.
Keep it on :slight_smile: