Get That Sound - Get That Sound Special - Tech House with Steve Mac / 516

nice sound

Awesome! Steve Mac aka one half of the Rhythm Masters. Should be a great tutorial!

very interesting!

It was great to see how one of the greats accomplishes the “less is more” idea, but still creates plenty of interest in the track. Something I’m trying to work on.

very helpful and informative, thanks!

I was hopeful about how to do Tech House but the dj uses akai mpc which unfortunately for myself looks complicated to use and to do the setup on Logic X.

Learning Learning !

Anyone know if this is the same Steve Mac that produces all those grammy nominated tracks in the UK? Only asking because I’m trying to find him on twitter (this Steve Mac).

Hi @MartyTheC - This is a different Steve Mac - This Steve Mac is from Rhythm Masters and has been a large player in the House scene for many years.

brilliant wee course

Amazing course! I learned a lot about arrangement and the power of simply dropping elements at the end of a phrase to make room in the mix for effects to build interest and tension. One of the best courses I’ve watched so far.

great tutorial

whats up noobs

@niwde89

yep, all feeling like noobs in front of Steve Mac… :smile::sunglasses:

cool!!! I learned something new. Thx

Great quality sound.

This and the other tutorial on here from Steve Mac are brilliant. Frog lol

I learned a lot from this course.

nice!

thanks a lot steve - love it that you have very (comparatively) few trx but do very interesting things with them