Happy for feedback on my new Future bass track! πŸŒ΄πŸ˜ƒπŸπŸ‰πŸŒ΄ Especially mixing-wise

Hi there @Aposematic

Nice work & track :wink:

To my listening it’s translating well in terms of mixing, it’s balanced but remaining punch and it’s a clear sounding mix.
Maybe the drums roll a bit loud but it’s only a fill here and there, so that’s ok.

One point that catches my ears was the offset pattern for this reverb finger-clap in the quietest parts of the mix, though putting this percussion element offbeat is a nice idea, I found the offset pattern exaggerated which brought a strange listening experience during those parts. I guess it’s the fragile frontier between what the listener ears & mind expect & the surprise :wink: In my case my mind kept saying weird, too much off sync.

not my style of music but that sounds pretty β€˜pro’ to me. it’s big and rich and still clear.

I really like it, the drop falls in really nice and sounds clean

Hey! Just realized that I’ve missed to answer a few of your feedbacks on my tracks in this forum. Sorry for that! I Agree with the drum rolls being a bit high. It’s funny that you mentioned the offset reverb finger clap because when I asked a friend of mine for feedback he pointed out the exact same thing. I think I tried to offset it to make the drum pattern a bit more unique, but obviously I went a little bit to far with it :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

Thanks! Happy to hear that :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face: