Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar (Zilvr's Electron Slicer Remix)

Hey guys I hope youre doing great!

If you could have a listen to this Remix I made and let me know any mastering or mixing things you would do to this mix to make it better thatd be such a huge help!

Id really appreciate your feedback.

Let me know if I can critique your productions too!

subscribe/follow me if you enjoy the track and have a great day today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCgPO6G2moE

Hi Nathan!

Loving the percussion and the overall vibe. I’m not too familiar with the arrangement of this genre but it sounds fine to me.
Just some other things that I noticed right off the bat, the vocals is sitting too far in the mix and is a little bit muddy. The bassline sounds too forward in the mix and is muddying up the guitar. The guitar riff could use a little bit more clarity. I wish the kick was a little bit punchier as well.

Cheers!

1 Like

Yeah, pretty much agree with @lc2887 comments here, mixing issues in terms of volume and clarity.

Won’t dive too much in-depth since it’s a remix, much more interesting to listen & try to give feedback on original tracks, also “subscribe/follow” comments feels a bit more like promoting your YT channel than requesting track feedback :wink: : people will do that if they like your music :smile:

There are some nice ideas but overall it doesn’t really work for me. From around 00:45 it feels too much like a dj set in the middle of transitioning from one song to the other without them really working together to create one new sound.

1 Like