Help playing videos please

Hi there,

Can anyone please tell me, is there a way to watch all the videos in a tutorial one after another automatically? At the moment i have to start each manually after each has finished. A bit annoying if you’re in bed!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Codsworth:)

[quote]Codsworth (09/04/2012)[hr]Hi there,

Can anyone please tell me, is there a way to watch all the videos in a tutorial one after another automatically? At the moment i have to start each manually after each has finished. A bit annoying if you’re in bed!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Codsworth:)[/quote]

Hi Codsworth

there will be an update to the video player page later tonight that will allow these videos to skip through to the next on completion. - hopefully before your bed time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If he won’t say it, I will. I love the new video player - it makes it a lot easier for me while I’m following along since I don’t have to switch screens to relaunch the next video.

Thanks guys!

[quote]rental01 (12/04/2012)[hr]If he won’t say it, I will. I love the new video player - it makes it a lot easier for me while I’m following along since I don’t have to switch screens to relaunch the next video.

Thanks guys![/quote]

glad to hear it!

I have autoplay working but each video starts on mute even though the previous one was producing sound. Is there any way I can make it so that successive videos keep sound playing?

Hey there @tobypearce

I think S.A team is also looking at this but for the moment you need to enable the sound manually, there’s quite a lot of things going on behind this with browsers specifications and web requirements that devs & website have to comply with.