How To Make - 'Are We On Air' with 7 Skies / 249

I have installed the latest version of kick, but still when i go to load the kick preset it is transparent and i can not load the file? Maybe i am going about loading it wrong but i don't think so. Any ideas? Thanks

question for 7 skies: did you sit down and plan to make this track for sonic academy and it turned into Are We On Air, or did you just remake the project for the tutortial?

There are some great tips in here. Thanks for this course!

1 Like

Great tutorial. I love seeing good producers creating tracks from scratch. You can learn so many little things that just add nice touches to your own tracks, making them a whole lot better.

Really like the finished product (the track) as well!

1 Like

excellent tut, thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge- it has been very helpful.

1 Like

Excellent tutorial! I like that David takes time to explain. One of the best tutorials so far…

David is the undisputed king when it comes to sound designer meets production master. He has many talents in the sound design field. Love his tracks.
Great stuff David.

URL is not working :frowning: Can i have new one please? HELP!

uh oh @chris_agnelli shoudl be able to resolve this :wink:

try this one Dropbox - 7_Skies_AWOAFM8.nfm8 - Simplify your life

Bryan,Chris, you’re the best! thank you!

thanks dude - glad to help.

How do you setup the reverb trigger on the end of the lead in Cubase 9! Is there a tutorial for this anywhere?

Do you have a video in particular i can look at?

I can’t get the reverb to side chain in Cubase. I have one effects channel and I’ve sent the lead to receive from the effects channel and I got the reverb coming through but I can’t get the track to pump at the end of the lead with the compressor. What compressor should I use?

if you can let me know which video you are referring to i can take a closer look

Hi it’s ok I worked it out using Cubase. Thank you for the quick reply though.

Hi… Do you get the Logic template with this course? And is there any samples or presets included in this course?

Yeah the logic project samples and presets are included

Very useful!