How To Make - 'Are We On Air' with 7 Skies / 249

wow..I agree the BEST TUTORIAL EVER..I was turned off by the interview, but 7SKIES redeemed himself with this one. thanks for sharing !

Hello, I can not see the videos below , when I 've subscribed and I bought the package

As someone who is not recreating this in logic: Is there a way to download the Mau5 preset for Sylenth1? (Part 9 of this series)

Project crashing for me aswell every single time i try to load it. I tried to load the 7skies kick preset when opening a clean new project and loading kick. It is installed as instructed in the readme.txt. As soon as i try to go to user kick it crashes the whole logic

So when and how is this getting solved?

The best course ever on sonic !! this is f*cking quality ! thanks david and sonic !

Track sounds great. Am considering downloading the course but needed to ask.... I run Cubase Pro 8. I know I will not be able to get project files and the other resources. But will this completely hamper the benefit to be gained from the tutorial.

Thanks

Hi Eugene - the project files are for Logic Pro X, but you do get the samples required to complete the course

Hi Twin, we haven't been able to feedback from anyone directly having the issue - could you possible mail me at

https://support.sonicacademy.com

I am having the same exact issue. Kick doesn't recognize the 7Skies.preset as a valid Kick preset - seems to have to do with the click file.

I managed to load the preset to an empty song; the click dropdown menu stays blank even though a click is heard and can be soloed etc. The "Hats 03.aiff" file sounds the same, so I replaced the click and saved this new preset under a different name. This new preset opens fine in the tutorial LPX file.

Hi
We will have a new Beta out (tomorrow hopefully) that should resolve this issue for everyone without the need for messing about with the preset

Very cool. Thanks. Brilliant tutorial!

The latest BETA of KICK V1.12 is available to download now from your accounts. Please install this if you are having issues loading the KICK Preset from this project

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I cannot even open the user kick presets when choosing category as it crashes with 7skies kick preset in the user kick folder.

Hi
there is a new BETA v1.12 in your account area that should solve the problem for you

Hi,
I replied to the support email that the new BETA version doesn't resolve this problem. It is still the same

Hi there

The last email reply we have from you was on Wednesday ? There has since been an update to the beta - v1.12 . Could you please direct all further issues via email as it is easier to manage and resolve this way.

Great tutorial. I am having one issue. I can't get the Treasure preset to work in FM8. It just has a tone. Could it because I am running Komplete 8 and just need to upgrade to 10?

Installed the v1.12 and works perfectly. Cheers!

:D

Has anyone successfully found and installed the TT Dynamic Range Meter vst for mac? I just found a site that says the mac version is coming in 2009...