How To Make - Banging Electro House with Gigi Barocco / 342

Banging Electro House with Gigi Barocco

View Course

Gigi Barocco is no newcomer to the music world remixing for artists such as Benny Benassi, LMFAO & P!NK and featuring on Ultra Records, Ministry Of Sound & Universal to name just a few.

Sonic Academy have teamed up with Gigi to bring you a full 2 Hour 'How To Make' course in this Italian's own unique flavour and style. Combining Electro house elements with the increasingly popular Complextro sounds, this course delivers all you need to know to create a Banging Electro House track using Logic Pro 9.

Please note - The course resources do not include the Acapella featured in this track due to licensing restrictions.

Finally I just re-did my subscription because of this very Training video.

same here

Sonic Academey is great but man, every one of the tutorials I like is using logic instead of live.

What ever you see done in Logic can pretty much be done in Ableton Live. And the other way around... Watch more videos and take bits and pieces from each to build your own tracks. Rock On!!!!!!!!

once you get the basics covered, every DAW is the same

yes it takes a while but it&#039s just like software... once you get the fundamental concepts, it really is all the same - in theory.

Fantastic tutorial. I love the way that this guy works.

AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! High caliber tutorial!! Always wanted to have a tutorial on Electro House that walks you through the entire process to make a track you would actually hear on the radio. My only input is that it would be nice to have an Ableton version ;p after-all, not everyone has Mac.

Yes, this also made me re subscribe. Finally a nice tutorial on the proper ways to make banging complextro, electro and transferable skills to other DAW&#039s. Learn the skills, learn the theory and rock on!!

hmmm, nice copy of sylenth....

this has to be my favorite tutorial so far... I&#039ve watched it over and over again. a lot to take in but very informative!

NIIIIICE !!! VEry Clearly explained, would have loved Gigi to show us how he does his synths though... (I know I can see it in Logic&#039s project... But some advices are always welcome ;-)) Nice one Sonic Academy team ! Keep &#039em coming ! see ya !

this has to be my favorite tutorial so far... I&#039ve watched it over and over again. a lot to take in but very informative!

how can you not love this guy? hehe

WOW.... THIS IS SONG!!! VERY NICE SONIC!!!!

AND GIGI! ;-)

I too, re-did my subscription because of THIS video. Keep it coming!

Itd be nice if you gave us the presets and the vocals too. like those are the main elements of the song