How To Make - Banging Electro House with Gigi Barocco / 342

is there a course on programming massive on the horizon? i think this would be hugely popular! (ps love this guy... can you pay him to do them!!!)

Hi, I&#039ve just followed your instructions Bryan but the Massive presets aren&#039t loaded (however the sylenth ones are). If you are able to open these at your end would you be kind enough to add these to the resource files as this is key to getting the most out of this tutorial. TIA

OK Guys - i have uploaded the Massive & Sylenth patches separately for you - they are in the files and resources.

If you were unable to see them in the Logic Project before it will most likely be down to the fact that your copy of Massive needs updating so these presets may not work until you are running a more current version

Yep, that was exactly my problem! Thanks Bryan :)

Yep, that was exactly my problem! Thanks Bryan :)

I can&#039t get the files for the course. When i click on the links (for both the project and the massive patches), I get an error message.

Scratch that. It works now.

At first I couldnt stand the guys voice, But now I think hes fucking hilarious and I love it lol

Oh and AMAZING! lol

I assume you could not give us the vocals cause of copyright? Was any one able to find the acapella one the web? if so can you please share the link?

I assume you could not give us the vocals cause of copyright? Was any one able to find the acapella one the web? if so can you please share the link?

Ahh, no vocals! So good tutorial though.

One of the best tutorials on Sonic Academy! Great :D

O_O

The links appear to either be broken, or have an XML error.

Awesome tutorial, wish he went over how he made the pitch raise, and dubstep sounds.

Tutorial number 8 stops playing at about 27 seconds and skips to the next tutorial. I will try again later but it may be broken.

Just finished. Great tutorial!

where is vocal sample?? sample folder not exist vocal wav file!!

Hey @sung_jin_Han

If you take a look on the main tutorial page, it is specified in the tutorial description that the vocal track is not included in the download files. You have to understand that the course aims at teaching and artist & tutors reserve themselves the right to provide full track or just some parts because of copyright issues of course.