How To Make - Classic House with Dirty Secretz / 490

Great Tutorial :slight_smile:

Brilliant Tutorial, explained very clearly!

Simple et efficace…

Brilliant Course - keep it up

really great course learned all of new and simple tricks

super informative! thanks!

Really great course!

cool video dude! im gonna see all of them

This tutorial looks sick

Just before the arrangement and mastering lessons … but I’d like to say I learned too many stuff … thank you so much

I’ve watched a couple tutorials here and so far this was one of the best. Going to watch all of your content on Sonic Academy. this weekend.

Spot on course!

good stuff

awesome tutorial.any reason why you chose not to use a drum rack?

Hey @olufemig

This is a rather old tutorial by now, so I’m not sure if the tutor himself would reply, btw always try to include the tutor user name, here it’s @DirtySecretz to have a better chance that the tutor will be noticed.

Now to try to answer, IMO I just think it’s a workflow & habit thing, especially in Live when you can pretty much get the same results using different instruments or tools. Some producers will have a preference for Drum Racks, others will use an Impulse device, others will prefer Sampler… It’s all really based on finding the tools that suits your workflow and gives you the options you need to proceed your audio I think.

Couldn’t have said it better myself, it is exactly that. I think the longer you have been producing, the more you’ll find ways you prefer working - even if other methods come along that probably could be better / easier / faster. I always try to say “this is how I do it” because you can take any number of different routes to get to the same place, none of which are wrong if you end up with the result you wanted.

1 Like

@DirtySecretz

Right on time :slight_smile: Thanks !

Nice

nice nice

It is a very useful tutorial. I understood how important M1 synth to make a classic house music. And I studied a lot of technique about making classic house music, especially arrange section is so important in this tutorial. I check this tutorial over and over again. This tutorial change in my life. Fantastic!