How To Make - Dark Techno with Christian Vance / 483

thanks

best tutorial so far. nice.

The return effects chains are great, thanks!

1 Like

Great stuff cheers

1 Like

returns are great

1 Like

pace is good

1 Like

Thanks!!!

1 Like

just, wow! thank you!

1 Like

Where did you get the tresor drumset from? My version of ableton only has the kit-core 909

With my version of Ableton 9 Standard. You can naturally substitute with another drum kit as certain sounds usually take the same midi note.

Thanks. Turns out it’s part of the Drum Machine pack which you can get for free on the Ableton website.

Thanks, very cool to see how you arranged this track. :slight_smile:

1 Like

First course I’ve completed on Sonic Academy. I’ve been making music with Ableton for years but could never finish a track. This was a fantastic tutorial! I learnt so much and it’s given me a fresh way of working. I found everything was explained really well. I don’t currently have Kick 2 or ANA but I was able to use free tools to create a similar sound. If the other courses on Sonic Academy are anything like this I’ll be very happy!

1 Like

Love it!

1 Like

Amazing!

1 Like

Excellent tutorial with good foundation on the dynamics. I learned how to use the return channels plus a good few tools thanks to this. Christian Vance tutorials are amazing, very well explained that you feel you’re sat with him in the studio. Looking forward to more tutorials from him in the future.

1 Like

The best tutor ever!!! I have learned the most from you.

1 Like

Can you even earn any royalties from this music?

1 Like

Very good explained, very useful informations.

Thank you.

1 Like

thanks

1 Like