How To Make - Dark Techno with Christian Vance / 483

Amazing!

1 Like

Excellent tutorial with good foundation on the dynamics. I learned how to use the return channels plus a good few tools thanks to this. Christian Vance tutorials are amazing, very well explained that you feel you’re sat with him in the studio. Looking forward to more tutorials from him in the future.

1 Like

The best tutor ever!!! I have learned the most from you.

1 Like

Can you even earn any royalties from this music?

1 Like

Very good explained, very useful informations.

Thank you.

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

Very helpful

1 Like

simple and usefull! nice job there

1 Like

Fantastic course! thanks so much!

1 Like

Really helped me understand how to use return tracks and do other cool stuff.

1 Like

awesome course, cleared up a few questions for me.

1 Like

Dope!

1 Like

Very helpful and easy to follow, I especially like the processing of the rides!

1 Like

nice tutorial

1 Like

Very easy to follow!

1 Like

I’ve been looking for courses like this one forever and so glad that Sonic Academy came up in a google search. I’m super geeked to start the course!

1 Like

Thank you a million times for this course, this helped me a lot as I just converted from Cubase to Ableton and brought me closer to my signature sound with lots of clever but simple tricks and techniques.

1 Like

I am really happy with the comprehensiveness of the course and was able to produce a track I really liked in my DAW of choice which is Reason. It took a while to build the instruments and effect chains to reproduce sounds with similar tonal qualities, but I love to listen to a sound and then figure out how to re-create it from scratch. Then I added some of my own flavor. In the end, my ability to produce quality tracks has been greatly enhanced by taking this course. Now on to the next one!

1 Like

This course is awesome. Christian did an amazing job creating a great track to teach and I am looking forward to more like it.

1 Like

Can’t wait to start this course! LIT!

1 Like