How To Make - Deep House 2012 in Ableton Live / 359

Deep House 2012 in Ableton Live

View Course

Brand new for 2012 we bring you our updated How to Make Deep House course. Taking in all the latest sounds and techniques that make deep house one of the most popular genres of dance music at the moment. From pulsing and arpegiated basslines using ANA through to found sound percussion, filtered strings and spacey vocal edits, this course goes deeeep!! James Cameron watched this course and stated "My journey to the Mariana Trench was a waste of time, I obviously could've gone deeper."

Files and resources are not available atm?

they are up now

Thanks for bringing this tutorial is amazing!!!!!!

Thanks bryan this course looks the tits. Also i can&#039t leave any comments on the forum

another winner guys,thanx for this but when i unzip it,im getting alot of syntax error messages and then when opening the icons its saying unknown compound stream type and the files are corrupt.

sorted it (anti virus software)

You can save yourself the trouble of having to adjust the volume in drum rack to 0db from -12db every time you load a sample by creating a new preset in the library under Defaults \ Dropping Samples \ On Drum Rack \ Default Sample Drop.adv

Where are the Audio Effects Racks? I can&#039t find them in the resource bundle.

Graham is one of the best tutors in the site
thanks so much for the video!!!

Great Stuff!

Any chance of doing a dub techno track a la Fluxion/Echospace/Basic Channel?

Cheers

Thank you; great tutorial keep them coming!!!

This is a superb tutorial. Just purchased the ANA synth but I cant seem to add samples/bass loops into the clip slots for it. Could i get some help on this? I noticed on the tutorial you managed to add a bass loop no problem.

This is great but where do I get the found sound Drum rack from?

Great. Sorry for the newb questions, but where to I download the courses from?

I went to the audio effects rack and the patches were not there as in the video demo. Any idea?

Wheres the ANA synth Patchs? The Deep House ANA 2? nothing in my synth patch resource folder?

Omg Thank you so much,this was so inspiring ive ended up with a real nice fat deep House Track sequenced on my own. Keep up the good work.
Peace from Germany.

Great course, honestly i got only to tutorial 20 and was so inspired i just took the track and kept going by myself all the way to the end.. got something really nice - thank you very much!
http://soundcloud.com/yotam-yo...
and now... i shall complete the missing vidoes.. from 20 to the end! FUN :-)

I also can&#039t find the patches. Well there are files with .preset in the resource folder, but these won&#039t open/are not recognised by ableton.