How To Make - Deep House 2012 in Ableton Live / 359

Hi Guys,
the .preset files are for use with ANA directly and must be dropped into the ANA preset folder - these were provided mainly for the pc users. V1.1 of ANA coming soon will make dropping .preset files in a lot easier!

there are no ANA patches in resource pack???

scratch that i got em

ok found presets but where is ANA preset folder

very very great tutorial!!!

Hello! Wheres the ANA synth Patchs? The Deep House ANA 2? nothing in my synth patch resource folder?

Hello! Wheres the ANA synth Patchs? The Deep House ANA 2? nothing in my synth patch resource folder?

is it just me, or does graham edit the tracks some more in his own time and fails to update us with the changes? i&#039ve been trying to follow along exactly what he has been doing in the videos but almost every new tutorial when he brings up an old sound all the settings / effects are altered, to the point where he&#039s added new effects that wasn&#039t on there previously???

how do i buy yhtis course?

Enjoyed watching this course,

I like the vocal bit and the tom fill.
Also like the ANA parts as well and the looping methods, moving the flag marker around to get a diff groove.

Hey, I don&#039t have the filter pads in the downloadable files. Can you plz assist!

i cant download the project files :(

Can&#039t download the project file either :(

project files still not working

Hey Guys, Tutorial 24 is not Arrangement Pt. 6 it is Tutorial 21 - Vocal Chorus Chain.....hope you have #24 laying around

Sorry ....Tut 24 is Arrangement Pt. 6.....it is just labeled wrong at the begining of the video.

The files are missing

Vert good tutorial , Thanks Graham

For me this course is a Good course , Thank you to Graham

Top Stuff! Please Make More :smiley: