How To Make - Deep Tech House with Vince Watson / 312

Vince Watson arrived on the dance scene in the early 90's and since then his musical style has evolved to mainly Techno productions for labels such as Rotation, Tresor, Delsin, Planet E, Ibadan and Alola Recordings and making tracks like Mystical Rhythm, Moments In Time and Rendezvous, among many others.

Today, Vince takes us on a journey from start to finish, on how to create a melodic Deep Tech / House Techno track using Ableton Live. So sit hit play, sit back and prepare yourselves for a deep insight into his 'techno'cal mind.

Just now watching the first video - this is a great track, exactly the kind of music I love, can&#039t wait to work through the tutorial! Will have to look you and your label up on Juno as well, think I&#039ll be buying some of your work as well....thanks!

Hey guys... files not working... there is a problem... could you check it please?

forget about the comment.. ok now!

I was so impressed with this particular Tutorial- i have purchased a membership ! VInce- is a excellent teacher- Keep up the fantastic work.. Cheers.

This is the sound I wanted to make 5 years ago. Thankyou Vince.

Missing plug ins:

Reaktor 5 = £340
Lush = £119
Omnisphere = £277
Fab Filter Pro Q = £124
Fab Filter Pro C = £124
Fab Filter Twin 2 = £119

Ouch.

Really nice video-nice and short to the point:) However the download zip files is not working. I get the XML files does not appear...

Also came here to say files aren&#039t working with XML error. And Vana80 - you don&#039t need all those plug ins, just work with what you have, you&#039ll find most of abletons features will cover those plugins.

Tip for those having the XML error: refresh the page a few times, it worked after awhile for me.

Great tutorial, nice new insights! But am I the only one missing the project file (.als) I only unpacked the samples and a .cfg file

My bad, found it.

My bad, found it.

Awesome tutorial!!!

VINCE-

You audition those Kick-Drums like a True Gabber Head! HAHA!!!

oooohhhh yes oooooohhhhh yess !!!

awesome tutorial. best explanation of how to eq properly I think I&#039ve ever seen in a tutorial... any idea where he gets those sweet sounding drum samples?

awesome tutorial. best explanation of how to eq properly I think I&#039ve ever seen in a tutorial... any idea where he gets those sweet sounding drum samples?

I have to say I&#039m confused with bass eqing from 2nd vid (just haven&#039t watched futher yet). For me it seems to be an attempt to supress a natural harmonic - that exact &#034peak&#034. It&#039s definitely neither a combo resonance not a room mod to fight it this way.