How To Make - Deep Tech House with Vince Watson / 312

This is a class video, I&#039ve finally twigged on the EQ piece, have really struggled to understand it for a while now but I think I&#039ve finally got my head around it. Fantastic Vince - quality work!!!

hi that drum rack trick doesnt seem to work with ableton live 9 .. please help ... when i insert my kicks in the zone area in sampler i cant audition the kicks !

Hi Sonic Academy…. I am very very disappointed at the quality of the video player for this tutorial. The video player displays the tutorial at low quality video and its blurry, when you change it to hd it last for 30 secs…1 minute, sometimes 2..then goes back to blurry. None of your newer videos do this. Just to make sure it wasn't me, I changed from safari to firefox and tried it again…nothing….downloaded the latest version of flash thinking that may fix it..NOPE….then I tried it with my brothers brand new mac, same problem. Very very frustrated because I really wanted to watch this tutorial, my eyes already hurt from trying to put up with the blurriness. You guys fix this low quality videos or don't sell them. What a waste of my time.

I am going to need subtitles for this tutorial

Guys you need to check what are you posting, in the tutorials list it says that this is build in Logic Pro but the track is actually build in Ableton

where do you mean? it says "Ableton Live 8" in the platform area

All Tutorials tab p3, there are 3 signs on the right of each tutorial, when hovering over the sign it displays "Software: Logic Pro"

apologies, all fixed up

WOW!! This practical tutorial on chords was exactly what I was looking for. I am amazed at how you took one sound and made so many interesting variations with it. Like wow! I’ve actually come back to watch it many times now because not only do I really enjoy the music presented but because there is so much information to be learned from Vince Watson!! Thank you!

Is this a track that has been released? I'd like to compare this version with the mastered one, that's why I'm asking.

vince, i love how organized you are and also very neat with EQing . this tutorial have opened my mind to so many things, ur track arrangement style is unreal. Thank you for this awesome tutorial.

http://www.smartshanghai.com/b...
So software isn't really good enough for professional production???

Vince actually has funk in his buns. No bad.

Try the analogique synthese or the fm synthese with your Daw synth for reaktor and lush .
For Omnisphere it’s true it is very dificult to do THE same sound .
Twin 2 with A.N.A you can try to do the same .
With medalproduction you have a eq who do the same of pro Q and for pro C i dont know me i have a wave Compressor but may be Pro C is better .
WE DO WHAT WE WANT IN THIS WORLD OF ELECTRONIC MUSIC .
Thank you to Vince watson and try the Synthese , me i do that it is to expensive to have the same sound of all the Artist .
By John

great tutorial

Excellent tutorial, thanks!

Beautiful track.

Who would have thought to side chain a bass to another bass? Great knowledge.

Great music, good tutorial. Have seen things that I do the same way. But I also came across new interesting ideas. Top!

Great tutorial, easy to follow and understand, good outcome as well!