How To Make - Deep Tech House with Vince Watson / 312

Ive been on this tutorial for the past week, im on the strings tutorial currently... and that string you use for omnisphere totally blew my mind... I cant wait to purchase it and scroll through all the possibilities I can use with it... im loving all your input and insights... this is clearly one of the best tutorial if you want to get into trance music.

not my style of music but some excellent learning here for me.

Higain-

Bass- in its purest form- is a SINE WAVE.

Kidjaper- try loopmasters- resellers of many sample boutiques- they frequently have libraries of kick drums.

Failing this- do not hold back from ripping your favorite kick drum -from vinyl...

I&#039ll give them a shot. Thanks Blue.

Just popped in to show some appreciation for the comments, and I hope you all get something from it, remember most of the principles are the same no matter what kind of music you want to make, but some are unique. Enjoy..

Just popped in to show some appreciation for the comments, and I hope you all get something from it, remember most of the principles are the same no matter what kind of music you want to make, but some are unique. Enjoy..

Fantastic tutorial. As someone said above, best explanation of EQing I have ever seen. And nice track as well! Cheers Vince.

One of the best on here - not only do you end up with a really high quality end product but it gives loads of ideas you can use in future work.

Very good Vince. Very good. Excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed it and I really like your technique. Tons of ideas for my work. This has to be the best tutorial I&#039ve ever seen. Especially for the EQing and very sparse use of compressors. Good work dude.

Making music myself for years and Vince being one of my hero&#039s, this is the very first tutorial i&#039ve paid for and absolutely worth the money.
Cool and usefull tips for using EQ and the wonderful route note reminders.

Best,
Taras van de Voorde
www.tarasvandevoorde.com

Great Stuff. Love the way Vince builds his tracks very organised with a structured workflow covering everything he needs to along the way. One of the best on tutorials on here. Really helpful tips on EQing unwanted frequencies.

Great! I will use Groups. Anyone know where to get that ableton skin? very nice....

Thank you

Really nice track, whant this for Logic Pro!!

AWESOME!! Thanks loads Vince! You have changed the way I deal with my frequencies forever and Fabfilter Pro Q is wicked...way better than EQ8 in Ableton sorry to say. I&#039ve noticed a major difference in my mixes. Thanks again for a great tutorial and also a great track!!

I&#039m not a huge fan of tech-house, but this tutorial is the best one i ever saw about music creation in Live. As i&#039m a user of FabFilter plugins for years, i&#039m glad to know that i use the same gear as a producer so talented as Vince. My SA plan is ending in the next days, and i cancelled it some weeks ago because i feel SA lacks some pro tutorials. Now i&#039m not sure if i&#039ll sign it again. Great work, thank you !

Great tutorial! Really filled in the gaps in my knowledge. Cheers.

This is a class video, I&#039ve finally twigged on the EQ piece, have really struggled to understand it for a while now but I think I&#039ve finally got my head around it. Fantastic Vince - quality work!!!