How To Make - Deep Techno 2016 with Chymera / 475

Great lesson. Loads to take in and apply to my fledgling steps in producing my own tracks. Thanks for taking the time to explain all so clearly. More Please!

Glad you enjoyed it - check out these courses -

1 Like

sorry!!! but what is the name of your AL9 skin and where to get it … imo it´s the best…
thnx for sharing know how and spirit!!!

I learnt some interesting new things stuff in this, worth a watch this course, well done!

Great tutorial.I Have learnt some interesting tools to create movement in a track.Thanks

Very helpful tutorial. Thanks Brendan!

thanx, inspirational video!

Thanks for all !!

thx

Thanks for amazing course !!

Excellent, insightful course

How hard did you have to try on this? You seem to put in minimal effort and the end result is still amazing. Really reinforces some techniques for me. thank you!

Excellent, best I have seen yet :slight_smile:

Lol @Tyrion

I actually stopped after the synths and thought, OK, I will properly follow along, and practical application after every video.

Looking forward to his next Tutorial

is he due another tutorial? i hope so, definitely the best at explaining things, hes a genius

Awesome tute, explained everything in an easily understandable manner while everything sounded awesome. Have applied these techniques to other tracks with great results

great tutorial. good way to explore ableton. We need more masters sharing their knowledge on this kind of straight forward level. Thank you.

Following along with this I created this…

Huge tnx bro

Best!