How To Make - Dubstep / Popstep with Gigi Barocco / 315

Well Done... sounds Great!

Thanks!

Where is the accappella file? and aslo there is no a step by step guide for effect that he applied. I am sorry, but for beginners is too dificult to catch up. In the other hand the sound is amazing totally.

We couldn't get the label to let us release the vocal unfortunately. This course is not intended for beginners. We have plenty of other beginner courses available on the site if you are looking for something to help you along.

This is pretty darn awesome, I'm a fan now. Btw how did you manage to get the acapella? =)

Thank you! I sang it myself :).

WOW I didnt realise it was you singing! Very Impressive!

Thanks again!!!

Woah! Brooke! I am even more impressed now, the way you articulated those notes it was spot on. I'm currently studying Roger Burnley's singing program. I wanna produce my own songs as well ^_^

But I have to graciously ask, can you please share your acapella version of this song with me so I too can practice this producing this song? Thanks for the inspiration =D

We need Massive Presets. They are not in the zipfile. Please~

If you open the last Logic file then save the presets in massive, this will work

I am not a logic user. Uhhh...
Thanks, anyway

Where is massive preset .i open the logic file which come with a resource file within the course and save the layer bass massive preset as channel strip. And when i open in my project the preset has a diffrent tone not the same tone which is use in sonic academy project courses taught by gigi in the third tutorial pls help how to fix this.

Hi Muneer, I have opened this and the bass 'Layer 1' play back fine on my project, and all the wobbles are there. Are the wobbles loading correctly? Some of my sounds maybe different if you dont have the correct plugins

this is the one from a very few curses that actually worth the money.

MORE OF GIGI!

I used a different acapella and went a slightly different direction, but here's what I came up with...
https://soundcloud.com/skowste...

This course is great, please, make more videos with Gigi Barocco. Thank you!

Amazing Course…Thanks Gigi for it!

Great course

enjoyed this course