How To Make - Dutch House in Ableton Live / 366

can anyone tell me what keys to hold down to offset my claps like at 5m 47s on the drum video?

great tutorial... about the stab synth, it doesnt sound like hardwell - encoded or kura - ammonia

Logic Version please!

Where is the Filternoise Sweep sample?

more logic tuts pls

I love how this series goes deeper into the theory behind why it sounds good, 70% predictability 30% surprise, that&#039s great stuff right there!

pleas light up the mouse next time,
i cant always follow you because its a dark mouse

Can&#039t wait to check it :) I love this style!

Great tutorial. However, the presets won&#039t open in Sylenth when I try and load them. My copy is licensed to me (not pirated) and is fully up to date.

:-O Philllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the nr 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This song is fantastic!!!!!!!! Thank You very much

Very good tutorial!!! BUT the link to download ressources is broke. Can do correct this please. Thanks ;-)

Sorry!!! I refreshed the page and now its working. Thanks

its awesome thanks for the exceptional explanation instead of just describing what is being done like i have seen sadly in other videos by other...&#034tutor&#034 thanks a lot

love it! being Dutch and all;) Thnx alot!

How can I get the Sausage fattener VST, Can someone send me a link.

Thanks

Gotta say, this is one of the best tutorials to teach you the basics of making a dutch house song. The song is pretty basic (I&#039m sure, given more time, he could have made it more &#034professional&#034 sounding, but that&#039s not the point in the video). This video has helped me FINALLY create an entire song. Baby steps...

good tuts,

I learnt lots of useful stuff. only down side is that you should give the synth audio files loops as well as the midi file for people who dont have the synth that you use in the tuts.

Where can I find a good filter sweep like that to download?

Awesome Tutorial!!!

Awesome tutorial... here's my take on it. I used Analog and Massive.
https://soundcloud.com/skowste...