How To Make - Filtered House with Dirty Secretz / 711

Dope track and tutorial. More tutorials of current sounding tech & disco house plzzzz.

2 Likes

@DirtySecretz, what do sue mean, the drums in Drum Rack / Simpler or Audio One Shots? What is best for the Workflow?

I think trying to get ideas down the fastest is the most important thing. Creativity or inspiration can quickly disappear when it takes you too long to get the idea down so whichever software allows you to do that. For me it’s always been Ableton until the invent the tech to take the idea straight out of my brain :wink:

LFOtool is great, I tend to use that more often than sidechaining :slight_smile:

Whichever works for you! I tend to put drum instruments that I want to process on their own in a simpler on their own channel but drum sounds that can be grouped in a drum kick. For example I’ll use the simpler for a kick but then maybe a drum kit for my clap, layering 2 or 3 claps and just having the one midi clip.

No bad way of doing it, just whichever works quickest and easiest for you!

Great Tutorial so far I like how you give little tips here and there . Also you do a good job explaining things to someone new or even someone that could use refreshing to Ableton Live like myself. I will check out more of your tutorials thanks again.

1 Like

lDirty Secret, you use in the Masterchannel the Ableton Limiter, I have the Limiter from Farbfilter too, is the quality from Farbfilter better. or is the same?

You say in your Tutorial, when I send it to Labels or streaming in the Net, the Ableton Limiter - 0.20 dB?

Nice course^^

thank you Richie ! I like that sound !

Great course!

love it!!

thanks for the tutorial, very helpful.

Really enjoying this course. Easy to understand in bite size chunks :+1:t2:

coool

Great course mate!

You are a really good teacher. Hope you do more tutorial… Can you do a complextro tutorial (Madeon style? ) :slight_smile:

first course, only half way and I’m impressed

Enjoying the course

sick ! thanks

Side-chaining made super easy - cheers brother!