How To Make - Filtered House with Dirty Secretz / 711

Enjoying the course

sick ! thanks

Side-chaining made super easy - cheers brother!

Great tutorial. Please do more.

Hey @ohme There is a new Dirty Secretz tut being recorded as we speak!

me gusta

great tips

endless fun making samples

Great course to watch & learn!

Great stuff… keep it coming

Great tutorial.

Fantastic tut,! really speeded up on my automation skills thanks one again

Great tutorial.

Great tutorial but what do you recommend using instead of EQ Eight if you’re using Live Intro?

Hey there @dingodesign

Check this course covering Top 5 EQ Plugins any parametric EQ will do to be honest, but the TDR Nova from Tokyo Dawn Records is a good choice IMO, it’s covered in the video and you’ll find the link on the “Details” tab from the course page.

Thanks for this excellent course - exactly the style of music I want to dig deeper into.
Would like to be able to create the basic „funky“ sample you have used as base for the song myself.
Is there any tutorial telling me which instruments/ effects to use and how to arrange it?

Really easy to understand! that´s what tutorials are all about! thanks buddy!

just started watching and I instantly see that I need to buy the kick 2 from sonic academy to get this done?

There’s a list of software that were used for each course, this is available in the SOFTWARE ( scrolling down the main tutorial page ). This is informative of course but it can help to know what software and plug-ins were used for each course on the website.

That said, you don’t need to have the exact same plug-ins or software and we do recommend to use your own tools and what’ available to you, there’s always an alternative or a different solution ( for example here, you can use a Kick sample instead of KICK 2 ), the important thing is how the kick sound was processed and how it sounds & works within the all mix in the end. Those courses are not templates you need to replicate, copy/paste settings using the same DAW and plug-in might seem very convenient at first but it’s not the best way to learn from those courses.

I would suggest to check this free course first : Psychology of Learning

I see when he ads a new midi track in ex. the volume automaticly goes down a bit on the new one without him doing anything. I can`t seem to find any info about this?