How To Make - French House with Soundprank / 510

Great Course and Tutor, learned massive amounts about levels, mixing and mastering from soundprank.

1 Like

Almost unwatchable because of instructorā€™s monitor resolution too high)
(everything too small. my eyes too much painful )

Too many instructors in this website make this same mistake.
Cause their IQ is only two digit or they donā€™t even care people watch it or not . Just makes the video ā†’ takes the money and thatā€™s fine .

interesting tutorial. I didnā€™t have a problem with the resolution as some other commenters but Iā€™m watching on a fairly large screen.

Some useful tidbits, particularly regarding sound design. Thereā€™s a bit of waffle at points and I think some sections go on too long but the instructor is knowledge and has some useful insights.
One thing I found particularly frustrating was his insistence on going in reverse through some of the effects processing. I kind of understand why he did it but it made it frustrating to watch in places.

Iā€™d definitely watch one of his tutorials again though.

Ok so how is anyone supposed to follow along if you donā€™t have the key and bass notes in order to follow along, this course should teach you not only how tow to sound design.

LOL nevermind, I realized he is using ableton 9ā€¦ sad panda

Great Course, Thanks Soundprank!

1 Like

really appreciate the intricacy - itā€™s like a jenga on the drum processing - leave one plugin off by mistake or miss something - everything else falls apart. really appreciate the indepth explanation and tuition aspect, not just click and print

1 Like