How To Make - Future Bass with Echo Sound Works / 478

Thanks chris

Nice tutorial!

About chords, if you don´t konw how to invert, add9 etc, check out

really helpful

Heres the trick in Ableton Live to “lock” the piano roll grid similar to how its done in FL Studio…

Really enjoyed your voice memo, you’ve got a really nice voice! Great tutorial as well

Great tutorial! Really loved the in-depth look into how your process works, Shane. Keep them coming, please! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really great video series, different to the usual ‘How To’ format, a lot to learn here whether you want to learn how to make Future Bass or not, which you can take away and use for any genre you make. I highly recommend this.

1 Like

Wish there was a way we could get this song!! I really enjoy it!

which preset pack did he use again?

Echo Sound, you are amazing man.

1 Like

Great course and great track ESW!

1 Like

Excellent tutorial. Gotta have wainscoting in the studio (Tut 11).

was the click on the vocal print on purpose in logic?? it’s kind of annoying =(

unfortunately yes - it’s due to licencing restrictions. It’s only intended to be used as a educational tool

This tutorial really really helped me a ton!!! Thanks for the insight and tools on how to step into this genre. The one thing I was wondering though was how you got that slur on the lead during the drop. You made it in Nexus but i’ve heard people get that same slur/glide sound everywhere but I’m not sure if it’s a pitch bend or some sort of other control. Some insight on that would be helpful. Good job and keep them coming!

Could you give me a time reference from one of the videos so I can hear exactly what it is you are talking about

1 Like

Hey, great course man! Is that just a low-pass filter sweep into the last hook I’m hearing, or is there some effect on the synth stack that makes it sound crunchy like that? Cheers yew

The synth slurs I’m referring to were in Tutorial 19 “Filling in the Drop” at about 11:40 he started sticking to a certain melody and that’s when the synth slurs became consistent. I’m just curious to how it’s done.

Hey, thanks so much for such an incredible series. Really well explained and great sound! Just out of curiosity, what skin are you using on logic? It’s really nice to look at. Cheers, James

1 Like

literally just finished watching all of this whilst working on my own track, it’s helped so damn much, it’s been a great 2 weeks following all these tutorials and now I’ve even managed to create my own track without having to look back at the tutorials because you’ve explained them so well!, going to further develop this now then move on to trying another genre “Progressive House” lets gooo :')

Loved the short theory lesson