How To Make - Future Chill with Owsey / 518

Great stuff, thanks!

I’m enjoying the hell out of this one question tho what sample pack are the vocals from?

thank you! totally makes me feel comfortable in producing that style of music

this is very great!

awesome tutorial. Would be better, i think, to just stick to fl studio native plug-ins. Im trying to do the chord progression in Harmless and its kinda confusing. Other than that everything is awesome!

First tutorial I watched back in 2016 and still my favourite tutorial.

Great course and amazing track. Would have liked more insight into creative process.

When Marnie was There, nice!

Song Sounds Great!

Really good track and really complex. Would love a how to make “Seven Lions” sounding course!

Great! it’s goog song

Looking forward to this

Really a nice course and good track

great course thanks Vox editing very helpfull ,and Serum stuff, shame we can’t hear the finished track at end for reference ,thanks you :slight_smile:

Hi @sundles , glad you are enjoying the course - video 1 is the playthough of the finished track for ref

oh yea that was a long time ago I watched 1st video lol many thanks for reply :slight_smile:

does anyone know what scale he is using?

@HELLOxFRIEND

Check vid N° 2 “Foundation” around 7:00 time frame, the tutor is talking about the chords progression, not sure he intended to use a specific scale. Looks more like a chords & notes that work together & sound nice approach.

thanks for the reply!

1 Like

beautiful song, love it!